After some forty years, Olympic Arms closes it’s doors on February 28th, 2017. I have to wonder if this is a sign of things to come, due to the market saturation of AR-15s and manufactures. I truly hope not but I expect to see more manufactures to either go out of business or begin to diversify. I do hope they take heed and shore up their business model.
As copied from the Olympic Arms website
The Schuetz family would like to express their heartfelt thanks to all their friends, associates, and partners that have been a part of the Olympic Arms experience. Most of all we would like to thank our loyal customers and patrons who have been with us all this time.
In the course of closing, we are announcing the following changes in policy effective immediately:
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or returns will be accepted after 1-25-2017.
- On-line Shopping Cart will be active and effective while supplies last.
- All Warranty service ceases 1-25-2017. Warranty work and repairs currently in-house will be serviced and returned.
- New orders will only be taken for inventory currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory.
- All inventory will be liquidated.
- ALL SALES will cease at close of business 28 February, 2017
Thank you for your patronage.